The requirements of gas mixtures for calibration have become increasingly sophisticated and precise analytical tools, in the following areas:
- Analytical Instrumentation.
- Control of Combustion Emissions.
- Control of Vehicle Emissions.
- Control of Industrial Emissions.
- Gas Detection.
The full range of standard hydrocarbons used for:
- Natural Gas Standards
- Control of process systems
- Gas quality control
- ppm and% of reactive and non-reactive gas mixtures (eg H2S, SO2, Cl2, CO2, CO,
- NOX, SO2, N02, 02 N2, H2, NH3 etc)
- gas detection, testing and calibration of safety equipment functions
- gases in rechargeable high pressure cylinders (HPCs) and portable cylinders (PCs)